Stay tuned for future storage auctions!
Rules for the auction:
• If it was an online auction, contact facility immediately when auction ends to make arrangements to pay for and pick up the unit.
• When emptying unit, please do not block aisleways.
• You must be 18 years old to bid.
• You must provide a valid photo I.D. to the Site Manager.
• You must bring your own lock to secure the unit if you cannot clean-out in one day.
• You will not be allowed to enter the storage unit or touch any items prior to bidding.
• Sales are final and bids are for the entire unit. All items must be removed.
• The Auctioneer has final say on all issues, including whether to refuse a bid if a bidder has disrupted an auction or violated any rules.
• Cash payment is required when you purchase a unit and it must be paid in full before access will be granted.
• You have 72 hours to remove the contents entirely and ‘broom sweep’ the unit.
• A $100 refundable cleaning deposit is also charged on every unit you buy.
• Please advise the manager once you have completely emptied the unit. The manager will inspect that the unit is clean and then refund your cleaning deposit.
• If you would like to rent the unit after the auction, the manager can assist you.
• Smoking is prohibited on storage facility properties.
• No Pets allowed at facility
• Respect the Property, Managers, Tenants and other Buyers at all times.
• PERSONAL ITEMS FOUND WITHIN THE UNIT SHOULD BE RETURNED TO THE SITE MANAGER IMMEDIATELY.
• ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.